As a member of the exclusive HBS alumni network, you'll be able to tap into a rich network of resources: more than 78,000 MBA and Executive Education alumni representing global leadership in over 160 countries, discounts on programs and publications, and more. HBS Executive Education offers four comprehensive leadership programs that grant alumni status:
*See the PLD program page for additional alumni status requirements.
Alumni and past participants also can connect with peers and keep up to date on HBS news through our LinkedIn group and other social media channels, HBS Executive Education newsletters, Harvard Business Review, and HBS Working Knowledge.
- HBS Alumni Network – Join a global network of more than 78,000 MBA and Executive Education alumni in 167 countries
- HBS Alumni Clubs and Associations – Connect with members of 85 Alumni Clubs and Associations worldwide on diverse business and social levels. Besides strengthening alumni relationships and offering opportunities for continued learning, many Alumni Clubs and Associations provide community service, reinforcing the HBS mission to educate leaders who make a difference in the world
- Baker Library/Bloomberg Center Services – Access a comprehensive online collection of content assets and thought leadership pieces on wide-ranging aspects of management and leadership
- The HBS Publishing Alumni Plus Program – Get a 20 percent discount on regularly priced items when you identify yourself as an alumni member. This includes HBS Press books, Harvard Business Review article reprints, and case studies (subscriptions not included). If other discounts are offered, such as quantity or special pricing, the deepest available discount will apply
- Harvard ManageMentor® – Access to this self-directed learning resource including 44 modules to address critical management issues and empower you to build, broaden, and refresh your leadership skills
- Open-Enrollment Programs Discount – Receive 30 percent off all HBS Executive Education open-enrollment programs
- Email – Enjoy a lifelong HBS email forwarding address
Programs for HBS Alumni
Each Executive Education program builds on your HBS experience to address your company's current challenges and emerging opportunities. The programs are based on groundbreaking research, recent case studies, and the latest industry insights from faculty thought leaders.
We also offer Executive Education programs of specific interest to alumni that are specially priced. In addition, HBS alumni receive an exclusive 30 percent discount on open-enrollment programs.