Leading and Transforming Family Businesses—China
What You Can Expect
Leading and Transforming Family Businesses—China draws on the experience and expertise of faculty from three distinguished universities to explore the strengths of family businesses and best practices for growth in China and around the world.
Faculty with deep family business expertise will guide you through a comprehensive curriculum focused on strengthening Chinese family businesses. Through the program’s three-module format, you will have the opportunity to experience the best teaching from three universities in a truly global context.
The program has been carefully designed to help you build on past success, overcome obstacles, and develop strategies to ensure that your business prospers in the years to come. Specifically, you will develop your ability to:
- Recognize and address the specific challenges associated with family-owned and family-managed businesses in Greater China—from governance to diversification to planning and executing first-time generational transitions
- Formulate effective strategies for achieving common goals, addressing conflicts within and across generations, and planning for the family's future
- Implement structures and processes that lead to high-performance companies
- Respond effectively to volatile and uncertain economic, political, and market conditions in China and around the world
- Innovate strategically to build competitive advantage within a global context
- Design growth strategies that take full advantage of the business's strengths while minimizing its vulnerabilities
- Develop organizational leadership to meet the challenges facing today's family businesses