Strategic Marketing Management
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
To thrive in a highly competitive marketplace, companies must develop marketing plans that align them with their customers and differentiate them from their competitors. Without integrated and innovative strategies, corporate leaders will struggle to create value and generate growth.
This program explores the principal concepts and tools of contemporary marketing management, from market segmentation and product positioning to the design of distribution channels and communications strategy. As you examine marketing from a value creation perspective, you will learn to evaluate the competitive advantage and marketplace potential of the unique goods and services your organization offers.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Immersed in classroom presentations, dynamic discussions, team problem solving, and in-depth case study analysis, you will strengthen your capacity to:
- Analyze and understand customer needs and buying behavior
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
- Identify business shifts related to technological, regulatory, and cultural change
- Partner with collaborators to build go-to-market power
- Assess the economic impact and viability of social media and digital strategies
- Understand your role in developing and implementing an innovative marketing plan