Real Estate Management Program
What You Can Expect
As the global real estate industry emerges from the financial market crisis, industry leaders must become more adept at identifying and capitalizing on new opportunities, while maximizing resources and designing more innovatively.
The Real Estate Management Program brings industry leaders together with real estate practitioners to examine real-world scenarios, best practices, resource and design innovations, and effective leadership techniques for competing successfully in an increasingly complex market. It is designed to help you better position your firm for short-term stability and long-term growth.
In this program, you will explore new strategies for enhancing operational efficiency and improving your leadership skills. Topics will include:
- Unlocking new sources of real estate capital
- Understanding real estate benchmarking indicators
- Exploring leading-edge thinking in commercial real estate
- Teeing up your organization to get to the next level
- Analyzing emerging market opportunities
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Building and contracting with industry talent