Leadership for Senior Executives
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Senior executives with expanded responsibilities are frequently called on to handle complex challenges. Confronted with an ever-changing business landscape, today's corporate leaders must have cutting-edge strategies, tools, and techniques to lead with vision and confidence.
Based on the latest research into leadership, this program introduces an innovative approach to motivating people and inspiring performance. As a participant, you will learn to navigate adversity, create a culture of leadership and ownership among employees, and drive sustained growth.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Engaging in a diverse curriculum that features both interactive and individual components, you will emerge with:
- A customer-strategic perspective on your—and your organization's—strengths and opportunities
- An approach to improving the way your senior management team functions
- A better understanding of how to leverage your skills and competencies across the enterprise
- The ability to maximize your organization's major asset: its people
- Strategies for applying ethical principles to solve your toughest challenges