Leading Professional Service Firms
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Successfully managing a professional service firm is a balancing act that requires extraordinary leadership abilities. Senior managers must work to satisfy clients, motivate staff, and build a strong vision—all while employing the fiscal discipline to maintain a sound bottom line.
Leading Professional Service Firms prepares you to develop the talent, corporate culture, and strategies you need to position your company for long-term success. In this flagship program, you will examine case studies of successful service firms to develop the skills needed to refine your organization's business strategy.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Working with other accomplished business leaders, you will gain diverse insights that will improve your ability to:
- Attract, develop, and retain talented professionals who will ensure your firm's growth
- Build a company culture that fosters both corporate success and individual achievement
- Implement governance, decision-making, and performance metrics to suit your firm's unique attributes
- Sharpen core competencies and follow best practices to deliver maximum value
- Implement a long-term business plan to drive future performance