Leading Product Innovation
What You Can Expect
Leading Product Innovation empowers you to transform the customer experience—and your business—by fostering open innovation across all functions of the organization. You will learn how to identify the drivers that influence product diffusion and make one product a star, and build powerful initiatives across business units that keep your company on the cutting edge. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Develop focused product plans that align with your firm's strategy
- Identify and create new opportunities for product innovation
- Design a development strategy for deciding which projects to pursue
- Understand the potential of disruptive and open innovation models
- Bring new products to market faster and more efficiently
- Reevaluate your product portfolio as market conditions evolve
- Integrate your customers into the innovation process
- View each project as an opportunity to develop new capabilities
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.