Launching New Ventures
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
While many executives are able to deliver great ideas, building a new business opportunity into a profitable enterprise requires vision. Today's corporate leaders must be able to simultaneously meet the challenges posed by increased competition, ongoing innovation, and the need for growth.
This program immerses you in the special challenges that confront small and midsize high-growth organizations. As you learn and interact with a group of executives facing similar circumstances, you will develop the analytical, managerial, and leadership skills needed to foster entrepreneurship and ensure the success of your new company or business line.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
In this program's stimulating environment, you will explore entrepreneurial strategies through lectures, analysis of case studies, and interactive discussions. You will emerge better able to:
- Assess the challenges and risks associated with launching a startup or taking a small business to the next level
- Analyze, prioritize, and determine the feasibility of new product and business ideas
- Make sound investment and resource allocation decisions
- Identify and develop the talent needed to support an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Balance vision and pragmatism as you build and lead a successful business