The HR–Executive Suite Connection
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Your organization's ability to deploy the right talent in the right way can drive business success. That’s why forward-thinking business leaders are bringing human resources executives into strategic debates and decisions. As members of the top leadership team, these individuals bring insight on human capital to discussions about strategic opportunities and direction, differentiated capabilities, competitive threats, growth strategies, operational improvements, and performance.
In this program, you will expand your ability to fill that seat at the senior leadership table. Learning alongside other accomplished chief human resources officers and senior HR executives, you will broaden your contribution from a focus on the people dimension to full engagement in every aspect of senior management discussions. You will leave with new perspectives, skills, and insights that will help you contribute more fully to your organization’s growth and success.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
This program will expand your ability to analyze strategic and operational business challenges and collaborate with your organization's senior leadership team to develop solutions. Through an intensive learning experience led by senior HBS faculty and incorporating unique insights from a select group of current and former CEOs, you will deepen your knowledge of topics that typically arise in executive committee meetings. You'll practice analyzing problems, collaborating with peers and CEOs, and recommending actions that create business value. Specifically, you'll become a more effective leader who is better able to:
- Anticipate, diagnose, and mitigate problems that arise in a growing organization
- Find new ways to compete for and leverage the best talent
- Build systems that enable successful execution of your organization's strategy
- Diagnose problems in service or business performance and recommend specific changes to address them
- Create a more nimble, innovative organization
- Communicate effectively with your CEO, COO, CFO, board of directors, and others on your leadership team