High Potentials Leadership Program
What You Can Expect
The High Potentials Leadership Program provides you with strategies to handle the formidable challenges associated with moving into new and increasingly more complex leadership roles. You will gain a better understanding of your own approach to leadership and acquire new ideas to optimize and sustain your potential.
You will leave the program with fresh perspectives and tangible action plans for taking charge and inspiring leadership throughout your organization. Specifically, you will be better prepared to:
- Understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in yourself and others
- Stay on the fast track, while dealing with new responsibilities and operating contexts
- Manage organizational politics and build relationships to achieve both professional and personal goals
- Receive—and deliver—feedback with grace
- Lead effectively through situations involving conflict
- Balance your personal leadership style with the demands of the organization without compromising your principles
- Create opportunities for personal reflection amid day-to-day issues and crises of management
- Spot and develop the next class of high-potential leaders within the organization
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.