Finance for Senior Executives
What You Can Expect
Exploring the diverse financial challenges facing today's senior decision makers, Finance for Senior Executives provides the frameworks to strategically use financial resources and position your company for future success. By examining corporate finance from both internal and external perspectives, this HBS Executive Education leadership development offering enables you to establish the best financial systems for management and control—and utilize capital markets for the most profitable outcomes. You will leave with the strategies and tools to improve your company's bottom line and to take on new responsibilities over time.
Specifically, you will be better able to:
- Position your company to compete in today's evolving global marketplace
- Establish successful and realistic performance plans, incentives, and financial controls at the corporate and divisional levels
- Employ proven forecasting methods that enable you to predict and monitor outcomes with greater confidence
- Recognize and address biases within financial systems and structures
- Master the workings of capital structure and capital markets to ensure better strategic decision making
- Balance profit, growth, and control in highly dynamic environments
- Understand and implement optimal restructuring strategies
- Work more effectively with a diverse range of colleagues in financial roles inside and outside your organization
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.