Driving Digital Strategies
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Driving Digital Strategies provides a fundamental analysis of how to think about your customers and industry differently, and a framework to help you design digital and social strategies. You will think through what is required to develop capabilities to support your strategy, including:
- What are the unmet customer needs in the digital and social spheres?
- How do I build products to meet these needs?
- How do I integrate these products into my overall strategy?
- What internal processes are required to facilitate these changes?
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Dynamic case studies, relevant classroom discussions, engaging small group projects, and in-depth analyses will strengthen your ability to:
- Understand the roles that digital and social should play in a sustainable business strategy
- Rethink how your business engages with consumers
- Uncover opportunities for connecting with new markets, industries, and countries
- Assess the economic impact of various social and digital strategies
Marketing has been redefined in the digital world. How do you effectively allocate resources and budgets across a growing number of digital channels?