HBX: Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen
To help you share knowledge and effect change across your organization, five of your colleagues can attend Clay Christensen's high-impact HBX online course, Disruptive Strategy. HBX, a new digital learning initiative from Harvard Business School, leverages technology and multimedia to deliver engaging online learning experiences to business leaders around the world.
In Disruptive Strategy, your colleagues will engage in team-based assignments and cohort-wide discussions as they learn how to help your organization:
- Avoid disruption and create new growth
- Respond quickly to emerging threats and new opportunities
- Develop an innovative culture and entrepreneurial leaders
- Anticipate future trends in your industry and achieve sustainable, long term performance
- Adopt a powerful, common language for framing problems and creating solutions Surface insights and scale learning across your organization
By learning Clay Christensen's frameworks, your colleagues will be better able to understand—and align with—your new approach to innovative growth solutions. With this shared perspective, your team will be prepared to drive organizational growth through innovation.
For the most impactful application of the content, participants tend to be responsible for, influence or execute strategic direction in your organization. Participant titles include:
- Managing Director
- Vice President
- Head of business unit