Driving Corporate Performance
What You Can Expect
Maintaining a competitive advantage in today's evolving economy requires more than strategic insight. Business leaders must have an in-depth understanding of how to balance financial and nonfinancial measures, drive strategy down to operations, and manage and measure multiple control systems. In Driving Corporate Performance, you will explore the critical links that connect strategy, organizational design, and performance measurement.
This HBS Executive Education program examines powerful performance measurement and management control systems that integrate strategic planning and finance, big-data decision analytics, and strategy implementation. You will return to your organization with a Balanced Scorecard (BSC) strategy map for implementing and managing these new systems across all business functions and initiatives as well as a Job Design Optimization Tool (JDOT) for measuring accountability and improving organizational design.
Specifically, you will be better able to:
- Translate your company's mission and business strategy into performance targets and measures
- Manage growth by designing and leading a competitive and scalable organization
- Align front-line employees with your company's strategic objectives
- Enhance competitiveness by better allocating resources to customers
- Create accountability systems to motivate entrepreneurship
- Generate creative tension promoting innovation and the sharing of best practices
- Build a strong and enduring culture of helping others succeed
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.