What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Today's stricter regulations and heightened investor vigilance have added to the complexities of executive compensation. As a result, compensation committees must balance the often-competing tasks of attracting and retaining key talent, adhering to new government rules, and navigating public sentiment.
Designed for board members and senior executives who participate in compensation planning, this program examines the characteristics of a well-functioning compensation committee and the close relationship among compensation plans, employee motivation, and long-term value creation. As a participant, you will learn to adapt your strategy's structure and process to better reflect market demands.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Through analysis of real-world situations and in-depth self-evaluation, you will learn to:
- Investigate current regulatory issues such as "say on pay"
- Explore alternative compensation plans
- Design a plan that better fits your business strategy
- Apply relevant methodologies and metrics to CEO performance evaluation
- Ensure that the compensation structure properly reflects your corporate culture
- Identify the risks of cookie-cutter solutions and external ratings systems
- Gain investor buy-in on compensation plans before they become public