Advanced Management Program
Learning That Lasts a Lifetime
Reflecting the School's commitment to foster lifelong learning and to strengthen individual leadership capabilities, HBS provides AMP graduates with relevant educational resources and opportunities long after the program ends. After completing AMP, you will become a lifetime alumni member of Harvard Business School with exclusive access to:
- The HBS Alumni Network – Tap into a global community of more than 80,000 MBA and Executive Education alumni in 167 countries. Use our mapping and messaging tools to find and connect with alumni near you or who work in fields that match your interests.
- HBS Alumni Clubs and Associations – Connect with members of more than 100 alumni clubs, shared interest groups, and affiliates worldwide at business, learning, social, and community service events.
- Baker Library/Bloomberg Center Services – Access our vast database of content management and thought leadership assets online, and get customized research through the alumni-only Baker for Business service.
- The HBS Publishing Alumni Plus Program – Receive a 20-percent discount on regularly priced items, including HBS Press books, Harvard Business Review article reprints, and case studies (subscriptions not included). If other discounts are offered (such as quantity or special pricing), the lowest available discount will apply. HBS alumni also may register for free online access to HBR.org.
- HBS Executive Education Open-Enrollment Programs – Enjoy a 30-percent discount on our open-enrollment offerings.
- A Lifelong HBS Email Forwarding Address – Your LEFA helps you stay connected to HBS and fellow alumni for the rest of your life.
- HBS Career and Professional Development – Take advantage of alumni-only coaching and career development opportunities, including employment listings, tools for polishing your résumé, networking, and more.