Audit Committees in a New Era of Governance
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
In a climate of heightened government regulation and investor scrutiny, the call for enhanced corporate oversight places greater pressure on audit committees. To position their organizations for success, committee members must ensure the integrity of information and compliance with government rules.
This program prepares audit committee chairs, board members, and chief financial officers to operate effectively in today's more rigorous market environment. Engaging in an intensive and interactive curriculum, you will explore the critical issues affecting financial accountability.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Equipped with new strategies for cultivating leadership, you will emerge better prepared to:
- Assess the changing regulatory environment
- Develop measures for improving transparency
- Nurture relationships with internal managers and external auditors
- Navigate the aftereffects of the financial crisis
- Formulate new approaches for managing challenges and maximizing opportunities