Achieving Breakthrough Service
What You Can Expect
Covering all elements of service businesses, this program takes a holistic approach to designing, managing, and improving a service organization. You will emerge with a new set of tools to build a service business that supports employees, delights customers, leverages technology, and differentiates itself in the market. Specifically, you will return to your organization better prepared to:
- Build distinctive and sustainable service strategies
- Design operations and service features in support of a highly refined service model
- Create conditions that enable employees and customers to thrive
- Leverage data, analytics, and technology to iterate and enhance service offerings
- Assess and address gaps in service execution
- Align operating models with customer needs and behaviors
- Communicate your organization's strategic mission while engaging and motivating middle management
- Identify new and innovative ways to fund service
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.