Achieving Breakthrough Service
Your Course of Study
Engaged in real-world case studies with the HBS faculty and a global group of accomplished executives, you will gain new perspectives and strategies for designing and delivering breakthrough service.
Topics include how to:
- Design for service excellence in the context of expanding core services
- Ensure that organizational capabilities are aligned with customer needs
- Manage different customer segments and variances in customer compatibility
- Leverage data to better understand, manage, and serve customers
- Create conditions that lead to brilliant service execution and thriving employees
- Improve the culture of service execution in your organization
- Apply principles of human-centered service design to diagnose latent and/or unmet customer needs
- Identify opportunities for improving service design or creating new service offerings
- Lead change amidst an evolving competitive landscape
To address your own company-specific challenges, you may choose to participate in an optional coaching session at the close of the program. Led by HBS faculty members, this session enables you to redefine your service vision as you begin applying the lessons from the program to maximize new opportunities within your organization.