Managing in China
Gaining competitive advantage in China's burgeoning economy demands both insight and foresight. These programs, offered in partnership with major Chinese business schools, are taught in a Chinese/English bilingual format by HBS faculty with deep global expertise, at our state-of-the-art Harvard Center in Shanghai. They incorporate the latest research and management ideas from fast-growing Chinese companies and global businesses operating in China.
- 23–28 APR 2017 — Module 1 (CEIBS, Shanghai, China)
- 11–16 JUN 2017 — Module 2 (IESE, Barcelona, Spain)
- 23–29 JUL 2017 — Module 3 (HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- 27 AUG—02 SEP 2017 — Module 1 (Tsinghua SEM, Beijing, China)
- 22—28 OCT 2017 — Module 2 (CEIBS, Shanghai, China)
- 03—15 DEC 2017 — Module 3 (HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)