An Executive Education Discount
Now you can further your personal and professional growth, while also benefiting from an exclusive 30-percent discount on all open-enrollment HBS Executive Education programs. HBS offers more than 80 executive development opportunities for alumni to return to the campus to reconnect with HBS faculty, recharge their leadership capacity, and interact with an array of leading executives from around the world.
This offer is available to HBS alumni* only, is nontransferable to colleagues, partners, or other company executives, and is subject to the standard HBS Executive Education cancellation and admission policies. The discount is applicable to HBS Executive Education open-enrollment programs only, and cannot be applied to alumni-only programs.
This discount is not available for the following off-campus programs:
- Global CEO Program for China (CEIBS, Shanghai, China; IESE, Barcelona, Spain; HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- Leading Change and Organizational Renewal (Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford, U.S.)
- Senior Executive Leadership Program—India (Harvard Center Mumbai India Research Center, India; HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- Senior Executive Leadership Program—Middle East (Taj Hotel Dubai, UAE; HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- Senior Executive Program for China (Tsinghua-SEM, Beijing, China; CEIBS, Shanghai, China; HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- Senior Executive Program—Africa (Kigali, Rwanda; HBS Campus, Boston, U.S.)
- Strategic Nonprofit Management—India (Ashoka University, Rai, India)
- Value Creation Through Effective Boards (IESE Universidad de Navarra - Escuela de Negocios)
* Please view the Alumni Discount Frequently Asked Questions below for more information about this alumni benefit.