Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management
What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
The evolving global economy is presenting new challenges for business leaders—not only in the private sector but among nonprofits as well. These challenges require today's leaders to step up their game with broader skills and more agile organizational strategies.
Among the core themes that this program explores is how change constantly affects organizations. Through interactive classroom sessions, as well as both structured and informal group discussions, you will explore the proactive methods for anticipating and mastering the evolving requirements of nonprofit leadership. Challenged by both faculty and peers, you will strengthen your leadership skills and emerge better prepared to enhance the effectiveness of your organization.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
In Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management, you will improve your ability to:
- Understand the core management concepts that are essential to leading a nonprofit organization, which relate to:
- Your organization's customers and their needs
- Fiscal management and accountability
- Strategic alliances with other organizations
- Leading change, ensuring sustainability, and driving growth
- Apply strategic management concepts to your organization through discussions with peers
- Implement change within your organization as you transform concepts into practical measures