What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
To thrive in a highly competitive marketplace, companies must develop marketing plans that align them with their customers and differentiate them from their competitors. Without integrated and innovative strategies, corporate leaders will struggle to create value and generate growth.
This program explores the principal concepts and tools of contemporary marketing management, from market segmentation and product positioning to the design of distribution channels and communications strategy. As you examine marketing from a value-creation perspective, you will learn to evaluate the competitive advantage and potential of the unique goods and services your organization offers.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Participating in classroom presentations, discussions, team problem solving, and in-depth case-study analysis, you will strengthen your capacity to:
- Analyze and understand customer needs and buying behavior
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Identify shifts in the technological, regulatory, and cultural context of business
- Partner with collaborators to build go-to-market power
- Understand marketing program development and implementation
- Comprehend your role in a fully integrated, strategic marketing plan
"Strategic Marketing Management was an excellent experience. The diverse backgrounds, industries, and nationalities of my classmates helped me look at marketing strategy from many different perspectives, test tried-and-true beliefs, and gain new strategic insights."
Nick Athanasiou [Marketing Manager], Pfizer Animal Health, U.S.