What You Can Expect
Amid increased scrutiny and constrained resources, many business leaders are rethinking their market approach. Whether you are focused on improving performance, evaluating an acquisition, or considering a merger, this program enables you to analyze financial data more accurately and make critical decisions more effectively. With a deeper understanding of your company's financial data, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your company's current performance and sustainability based on today's market conditions
- Perform an in-depth competitive analysis to gain an accurate valuation of your market position
- Determine if your company is appropriately leveraged, given its business model, risk exposure, and market challenges
- Analyze financial statements to assess the management of key success factors and business risks
- Examine the benefits and disadvantages of potential mergers and acquisitions in an uncertain economy
- Identify market conditions that are conducive to pursuing an initial public offering (IPO)
- Explore what drives valuation and whether your stock-price multiple is reasonable in the current market
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.
"This program and the entire HBS experience were most beneficial to both my career and company. Through case studies and lectures, I learned to identify and quantify the drivers of a business within a valuation framework. I also acquired new concepts to help my company excel in the market and to help me be a more holistic leader."
Jeppe Schoenfeld [Director, Corporate Finance], Deloitte, Denmark