What You Can Expect
Enhancing your Company's Long-Term Performance
More than ever before, it is clear that today's companies must have the capacity to adjust quickly to new developments. This has become more obvious since the start of the recent financial crisis, but in reality it exists in all economic climates. In good times and bad, companies of all types, and in every industry, fail to respond to early signals that the landscape is changing and a new approach is needed.
In this program, you will explore the many ways in which your company can anticipate change and adapt successfully to changing markets, shifting technologies, and evolving business climates. You will examine the role of strategy, structure, and individual and collective mindsets in your organization's capacity to become and remain nimble, and you will learn how your company can shape the competitive environment.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Confronted by change, today's businesses need executives who are able to build and execute versatile strategies, create flexible organizational structures, and challenge traditional ways of thinking. In this program, you will improve your ability to:
- Identify the way your company responds to change, including the underlying causes and the short- and long-term impact
- Examine the specific strategic, structural, and human characteristics of the smart adaptive enterprise
- Assess your strategic IQ and identify ways of boosting it
- Develop the capability for constant strategic change
- Create formal structures that readily respond to new circumstances
- Leverage informal structures that support the ability to change
- Attract, develop, and retain the people who will enable your firm to thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Lead by example with new insights into your personal inertia and agility
"I highly recommend this program as it was both insightful and meaningful. By incorporating practical lessons in the theory behind Strategic IQ, the faculty helped us to understand how we could apply this concept in the real world."
Wa'il Ashshowwaf [Vice President – Regional Manager, Government & Institutional Banking], HSBC Holdings Plc, U.S.