Retail Forum for Senior Leaders
Your Course of Study
Through a series of short case studies that span everything from office supplies to groceries to fashion to consumer electronics, this program examines how the world's most innovative global retailers are addressing today's challenges while preparing for future growth.
The program will cover topics, including:
- The Retail Revolution : What are the chances of your brick-and-mortar format surviving, and what can you do to strengthen the odds?
- Strategic IQ: Continually improving current strategies while embracing new, disruptive business models
- The New Science of Retailing: Applying big data to drive operating performance, improve forecasting, customize marketing, and build customer relationships
- Fast and Faster Fashion: Employing smart strategies and structures for long-term success
- Creating Better Jobs: Using a “good-jobs strategy” to deliver higher performance while maintaining a strong bottom line
- The Global Graveyard: Recognizing the challenges faced by companies expanding overseas, and creating strategies to meet these challenges head-on
- Reimagining Your Supply Chain: Building platforms versus pipelines, developing rapid responses
- Cybercrime: A new source of shrinkage, with reputations at stake
- Digitizing the Store: In store, near store, out-of-store
- Lessons from Developing Markets: E-commerce already exceeds 10 percent of retail sales in China—more than twice the penetration in the U.S. What can we learn from the leaders in e-commerce?