Your Course of Study
Through case studies, interactive classroom exercises, small group discussions, and exposure to the latest research, you will evaluate strategies for designing, financing, and leading commercial real estate projects in today's complex global market.
How Financial Modeling Unlocks Value
- Organizing joint ventures and private equity investors
- Examining land valuation and market demand
- Balancing financial analysis with project scope and aesthetics
- Using scenario planning to minimize surprises and evaluate real options
How Design Creates Value
- Optimizing concepts in urban design, architecture, and the built environment
- Analyzing customer segmentation and product strategy
- Assessing branding in design using a benefit/cost approach
How Project Leadership Maintains Value
- Constructing and implementing effective communication strategies
- Managing projects across vendors, suppliers, and capital sources
- Exploring bidding, cost control, and project scheduling
How Strategy Helps Real Estate Organizations Grow
- Analyzing how global economic and capital market scenarios affect business strategy
- Leading your real estate organization through periods of market and industry change
- Examining how to structure your organization for long-term business success
"The Real Estate Management Program is truly outstanding, as it offers the opportunity to view the development process from all perspectives—from conception and design to construction and completion. The faculty members are world-class, and the level of experience and diversity of the participants is excellent. The program enabled me to manage projects more successfully, improve my negotiation skills, and develop more effective communication strategies with vendors, suppliers, and capital sources."
Anwar Elgonemy [Director of Acquisitions], Equinox Hospitality Group, U.S.