What You Can Expect
Reentering the workforce after any time away or redirecting your life and career in the current economy requires a clear understanding of what makes you unique. You must determine not only what you want, but also how to leverage your interests, motivations, skills, talents, and resources to find a new path in the world.
Designed for professional women seeking a new career direction, this program provides strategies and tools for reaching the next career stage in good times and bad. Its carefully structured agenda includes interactive sessions in career planning and life visioning; self-assessment of skills, interests, motivations, and confidence; as well as refreshers in business fundamentals.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Engaging in this innovative program will empower you to:
- Define a unique career and life plan that aligns with what holds meaning for you and your vision of success
- Create a strategy and plan for how you will pursue the next step in your career and life
- Develop a personal brand that enables you to communicate who you are and where you are headed
- Update your analysis, finance, management, negotiation, marketing, and planning skills
- Explore whether entrepreneurship is a possible path forward for you
- Apply an entrepreneurial mindset to advance your life objectives beyond business ownership
- Expand your professional network and build career opportunity connections
"I left A New Path with an action plan, a global network, and a much better sense of the importance of life balance. The Career Leader feedback helped me break through self-sabotaging barriers, and the business refresher classes examined opportunities provided by the social media revolution. I am delighted not to have missed this life-changing opportunity."
Virginia B. Kleinrock, APR [Principal], The Kleinrock Group: Strategic Development Communications, U.S.
"The program boosted my confidence in my ability to move forward in creating my own business. While I have not been formally trained in business, this program exposed me to the business fundamentals I need—finance, financial forecasting, marketing, and entrepreneurship. My coach and Board of Advisers helped me to understand the value of my ideas to the marketplace—and we continue to stay connected through regular email and telephone contact."
D. Crystal Byndloss, U.S.