An Alumni Network that Sustains Your Growth
Ongoing Connections, Learning, and Networking
Reflecting the School's commitment to foster lifelong learning and to strengthen individual leadership capabilities, HBS will continue to provide OPM graduates with relevant educational resources and opportunities long after the program ends. After completing the program, you will become part of the Harvard Business School alumni network with exclusive access to:
- The HBS alumni network – Tap into a global resource of more than 78,000 MBA and Executive Education alumni in 167 countries
- The HBS Alumni Clubs and Associations – Connect with members of 85 Alumni Clubs and Associations worldwide on diverse business and social levels. Besides strengthening alumni relationships and offering opportunities for continued learning, many Clubs and Associations provide community service, reinforcing the HBS mission "to educate leaders who make a difference in the world."
- OPM@Work – an online information service that provides practical tools, the latest thinking, and a networked community where you can stay connected to other OPM participants and HBS
- The Baker Library services – Access a comprehensive collection of content assets and thought-leadership pieces on wide-ranging aspects of management and leadership online at http://www.library.hbs.edu/resources_alumni.html.
- The HBS Publishing Alumni Plus Program – Identify yourself as an alumni member when placing an order and receive a 20-percent discount on regularly priced items. This includes HBS Press books, Harvard Business Review article reprints, and case studies (subscriptions not included). If other discounts are offered (such as quantity or special pricing), the lowest available discount will apply. After completing a program at the School, alumni will receive a free one-year subscription to Harvard Business Review.
- A 30-percent discount on all HBS Executive Education Open-Enrollment programs
- A lifelong HBS email forwarding address
"The opportunity to learn with a diverse group of talented and influential peers is an incredible gift that has changed my perspective on both learning and business. I've formed lifelong friendships with my OPM classmates that will be invaluable throughout my career."
Dennis P. Murphy [President], Hayden Homes, U.S.