What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Executives at all levels of the organization often are called on to lead their teams into unfamiliar, untested, and occasionally unstable territory. To face this challenge, they need effective strategies and tools for guiding their teams forward with greater confidence.
This program enables participants to examine their leadership qualities through the lens of personal introspection. By exploring the latest research and best practices for developing a personal leadership style, you will learn to apply the full power of your leadership vision to resolve your organization's most complex challenges.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Through lectures, in-depth discussions, and interactive workshops, you will enhance your capacity to:
- Understand your leadership style, including strengths and areas of opportunity
- Use the force of personal conviction to lead your team more effectively
- Manage organizational politics and build relationships to achieve professional and personal goals
- Balance your personal leadership style with the demands of the organization
- Identify and develop the next class of high-potential leaders within your organization
"This program is not just an academic-oriented program. It goes far beyond the cases and the classroom-it entices you to dive even deeper into your understanding of people, decision making, individual talent, and collective intelligence. I have learned how to identify, focus, and release the power of leading to every member of my organization."
WILLIAM CHEY [PROFESSOR OF MEDICINE], UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN HEALTH SYSTEM, U.S.