Your Course of Study
The program is built around comprehensive frameworks that examine the complex process of building a successful new business in India. In a rich learning experience, faculty will lead you in a discussion of case studies that illustrate the challenges and opportunities of launching new ventures in India, followed by lectures designed to synthesize insights and best practices while also illustrating key concepts and frameworks. Guest speakers and panels will enable you to learn firsthand from successful entrepreneurs, business owners, and financial investors who are actively involved in launching new ventures in India. By exploring a carefully crafted set of topics, you also will refine your thinking and broaden your skill set.
The HBS learning model includes:
- Individual preparation of cases and readings
- Small group discussions with entrepreneurs and business leaders who are currently launching or are planning to build new ventures
- Classroom discussions of cases and concepts that are facilitated by world-renowned HBS Entrepreneurial Management faculty
- Interaction with case protagonists and experienced practitioners who share insights on the opportunities and challenges of launching new ventures in India
- Access to the HBS Entrepreneurship@Work Resource Center, which includes tutorials, tools, articles, and cases
To get the most out of the program, we encourage you to come prepared to share your new venture or business opportunity with program faculty and other participants.