What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
The challenges facing today's business leaders are more daunting than ever. In an environment of heightened competition and transparency, executives are expected to consider the impact of every decision on their organization and their community.
This program's broad scope is perfectly suited for the diverse—and often competing—demands that today's companies must address to succeed in the long term. As a participant, you will learn how to integrate your company's financial needs, legal requirements, and ethical responsibilities in the process of making prudent and principled decisions.
Leadership and Corporate Accountability—India engages faculty and content from successful courses taught in other HBS Executive Education programs and in the innovative eponymous required course for Harvard Business School MBA students.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Led by renowned faculty, you will interact with other accomplished business leaders to analyze the actions of real-world organizations confronted by complex challenges. Specifically, you will improve your ability to:
- Establish guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Examine your responsibilities as a decision maker
- Make decisions that simultaneously support your organization's financial needs, legal requirements, and ethical obligations
- Understand the roles and requirements of fiduciaries
- Develop internal checks, balances, and incentives that promote more productive decision making
- Prepare your organization to avert or manage a crisis