What You Can Expect
Enhancing Your Company's Performance
Emphasizing the strategic leadership qualities needed for innovation and business agility in the 21st century, this HBS Executive Education program will build your company's leadership capacity. Through lectures, case studies, and small group discussions, you and a select group of peers will explore groundbreaking best practices that enable companies to evolve, compete, and succeed in crowded and complex markets.
Providing relevant lessons in the classroom that transform your perspective on leadership and management, this program helps companies build strong leaders who excel in day-to-day management and who can capably lead the company through strategy formulation and execution, organization building, change implementation, and more.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
This program offers a unique opportunity to consider diverse approaches that can make you a more effective leader—someone who can take on new challenges. Evaluating the implications of cutting-edge research, engaging in a dynamic exchange with faculty and peers, and comparing leadership across a range of complex organizations, you will enhance your ability to:
- Establish a strategic vision for your company or division
- Draw on lessons from across the business spectrum to improve your company's processes and performance
- Improve your company's ability to engage and serve its customers, employees, and shareholders
- Create processes for innovating continually while executing today's business
- Lead change by maintaining a sense of urgency and ensuring that new ideas are not shot down before they get off the ground
- Develop an action plan using innovative best practices—one that yields measurable results and sustained impact in your workplace
"Leadership Best Practices was an excellent experience. I particularly appreciated the stimulating breakout sessions, which prompted us to look at leadership from multiple perspectives. With classmates from small, medium, and large companies, we also explored how leadership changes with organization size. The wide range of case studies and the group's diversity stimulated my creativity and challenged me to think about leadership in a different way."
Khaled Alnaseebi [Director, Group Organizational & Leadership Development], Zain, Bahrain