Who Is Right for the Program
The Harvard Business School Executive Education High Potentials Leadership Program is specifically designed for the high-impact, fast-track individual with 10 to 15 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility. Participants are top performers in positions of authority who want to grow as leaders. They represent companies of all sizes and stages in diverse, growing industries.
Typical participant titles include, but are not limited to:
- Vice president
- Program manager
- Senior manager
- Team leader
Although the program focuses on individual development, companies sending groups of three to five participants from different functions will facilitate collaboration, teamwork, and learning throughout their organizations. This helps to create:
- A core group of talented individuals thinking and conversing about leadership issues
- A common understanding of the challenges confronting emerging leaders—and of ways to avoid potential pitfalls
- Champions who can reinforce the principles learned in the program
- A model for personal development that can be used within the company's leadership teams
- Mentors who can build the next line of leaders
Past Participants Represented:
Participating Companies Have Included:
Allied Irish Banks plc
A.P. Møller-Mærsk A/S
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cookson Electronics Group
Deutsche Bank AG
Honeywell International, Inc.
Sprint Nextel Corporation
"I arrived ready to take stock and re-orientate myself for the next phase of my career. From start to finish, I was truly engaged—and the day with John Kotter is one that I will never forget. It felt like a career epiphany. Just do it—you won't be disappointed."
Henry Lacey [Head of Asia Sales Program], Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Hong Kong