What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Achieving competitive advantage in a global marketplace requires leadership with broad perspectives and capabilities. Both within and across borders, organizations must be able to assess complex business situations, identify new opportunities, and respond effectively and creatively to today's challenging economic climate.
Focused on the needs of the general manager, this program explores how strong global leadership can impact a range of functions including finance, talent management, and marketing. Through case studies and in-depth discussions, you will examine how today's most successful global leaders develop and implement their strategies.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Whether you are a seasoned global executive or an up-and-coming leader in general management, you will return with the frameworks and strategic insights necessary to drive your business forward with renewed confidence. Specifically, you will be better prepared to:
- Understand the elements of a successful global strategy
- Select appropriate countries and markets for your business
- Incorporate geographic, institutional, and cultural considerations in finance and labor strategies
- Optimize finance globally in a rapidly changing economy
- Create the best organizational alignment for your global business
- Know when and how to adapt products and services for new geographies
- Formulate strategies that recognize and mitigate political risk
- Foster cross-company collaboration and leadership to enable global business success
"The program was stimulating, engaging, and thought provoking. In a very short time, it imparted a lot of practical knowledge that can be applied immediately. You will gain an enormous amount of insight in one week that will stick with you for a lifetime."
Zuheir Shahwan [Director], Global Commercial Operations, Eli Lilly, U.S.