What You Can Expect
In business, everything you know comes together in one place: the negotiation table. Whether you come away with new successes or empty hands depends on how effectively you use this knowledge to achieve your objectives.
Changing the Game: Negotiation and Competitive Decision Making improves executive skills and capabilities across a variety of competitive transactions that may be vital to your organization and your career. Developed by core Harvard Business School faculty who are preeminent authorities on negotiation and decision making, this program gives you a proven framework and a cognitive toolkit to maximize the value of each transaction.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Today's increasingly competitive business environment presents challenges that require expertise in analysis, negotiating, and decision making. In this stimulating high-level program, you will learn to:
- Become a skilled representative your organization can trust with critical partner, vendor, client, investor, and other important negotiations
- Enhance your mental effectiveness by learning the keys to more rational thinking and identifying the barriers that keep you from optimal decision making
- Realize better outcomes by preparing more appropriately, thinking more clearly about the other parties involved, and making the right moves
- Close deals that create more value for all parties while yielding appropriate results for your side
- Use analytical decision-making approaches to craft both competitive and cooperative business strategies and predict outcomes of strategic interactions
- Learn how to test and implement new ideas that can improve decisions across the entire organization
- Achieve better results across the vast array of competitive environments that confront executives
"As the chief financial officer of a fast-growing energy company, negotiation is an important part of my daily life. Everything I learned during this program is always very fresh in my mind. Since then, I can better judge myself and the other parties before and during the negotiations. By using these powerful negotiating skills and techniques, I can define my limits and borders before I start to negotiate them."
Ozlenen Aydin [Chief Financial Officer], Enerjisa AS, Istanbul/Turkey