Driving Corporate Performance
What You Can Expect
Maintaining a competitive advantage in today's evolving economy requires more than strategic insight. Business leaders must have an in-depth understanding of how to balance financial and nonfinancial measures, drive strategy down to operations, and manage and measure multiple control systems. In Driving Corporate Performance, you will explore the critical link among strategy, performance measurement, organizational design, and corporate governance.
This HBS Executive Education program examines powerful control systems that integrate risk management, big-data decision analytics, cost management, and strategy implementation. You will return to your organization with a strategy map for implementing and managing these new systems across all business functions and initiatives. Specifically, you will be better able to:
- Translate your company's mission and business strategy into a comprehensive set of performance targets and measures
- Develop and implement an integrated framework for management control
- Manage growth by designing a scalable organization
- Align front-line employees to your company's strategic objectives
- Identify and manage strategic and external risks during challenging economic times
- Enhance competitiveness by better allocating resources to customers
- Create accountability systems to motivate entrepreneurship
- Generate creative tension to promote innovation and the sharing of best practices
- Build a strong and enduring culture of helping others succeed
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.