What You Can Expect
Improving Your Organization's Performance
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is integral to long-term business success. Today's organizations must be increasingly mindful of the impact that their operations have on society at large, and this requires much more than isolated measures. In a climate of heightened social awareness and instant access to information, CSR must be a fundamental part of your company's targeted practices, broad objectives, and overall culture.
This program is designed to help executives fully integrate social responsibility in ways that benefit both society and business. You will learn how to develop an overarching CSR strategy suited to the unique requirements of your company—one that addresses the social, economic, and environmental effects—as you better position your organization for immediate and future success.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
In this program, you will enhance your ability to set priorities, measure results, and communicate the value of CSR efforts across your organization. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Create competitive advantage through CSR
- Assess risks and opportunities before making capital investments or other business decisions
- Align CSR strategies with organizational goals and capabilities
- Evaluate current initiatives and consolidate efforts around key objectives
- Present a business case for CSR initiatives
- Implement CSR at all levels of the company
- Understand how CSR directly affects current and future regulatory practices
- Foster successful interaction with key internal and external stakeholders as well as governments and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
"Brilliantly taught and extremely focused, the program delivered a solid basis for the rationale and need for CSR as well as practical insights on how to manage specific situations. The case studies not only were exercises geared for intellectual discussion, but also were guides for real-world conditions that I could encounter. Engaging with participants from many different countries led to a diverse and multicultural perspective that was very enriching."
John M. Spinnato [Vice President–NA Corporate Social Responsibility], Sanofi, U.S.