What You Can Expect
As companies in India look to grow, they are increasingly competing with established global players. At the same time, many global firms are expanding operations in India. In each scenario, the core components of strong business strategy are the same: you must understand the environment in which your company operates, develop your competitive advantage, and find ways to sustain this advantage as you expand into new markets and business lines. The HBS Executive Education program Aligning Strategy and Execution – India helps companies succeed through better strategy by blending time-tested strategy design and crucial techniques for execution.
With a focus on helping companies take full advantage of emerging opportunities in today's economy, the program delivers proven approaches for designing and executing exceptional competitive strategies. Specifically, you will be better able to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your competition and the forces that shape your industry—on a local or global stage
- Position your company to make the most of your competitive advantage, clearly defining the unique value you deliver to customers
- Adapt your leadership and management approach as you shift from leading a local or regional company in a single business to directing a multinational or multibusiness firm
- Employ frameworks for aligning your organization to execute your strategy
- Distinguish sustainable strategies from unsustainable approaches to secure long-term corporate advantage
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.