What You Can Expect
Enhancing Your Company's Performance
Recognizing sales execution as a strategic asset, this HBS Executive Education program will help you drive more profitable growth by establishing and maintaining alignment among strategic priorities, go-to-market initiatives, and supporting activities throughout the organization.
Providing relevant lessons in the classroom that help your salespeople and other key groups in your firm meet their numbers, this program equips you to improve your company's return on investment in business development activities and establish a sustainable foundation for long-term market success.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
Joining an accomplished group of peers from around the world, you will explore the ways successful companies synchronize strategies and field sales activities. Specifically, you will improve your ability to:
- Define your target customers and the best methods for selling successfully to those customers
- Translate your corporate strategy into sales strategies, tasks, and processes easily understood by the sales teams and the rest of the organization
- Develop account management and segment management strategies based on customer profitability
- Create an environment that facilitates sales success
- Ensure that specific sales recruitment, development, compensation, and performance management efforts and systems support company strategy
- Leverage resources throughout the company to meet sales objectives
- Coordinate sales activities across different sales groups and throughout the enterprise
- Establish a flexible approach that enables you to readjust strategies to drive growth in a changing marketplace