Your Course of Study
The action-oriented curriculum engages audit committee members and CFOs in exploring key questions, including:
- How should audit committees and management deal with the heightened demand being placed on committee members for greater oversight and a higher level of financial and accounting expertise?
- How can audit committees improve transparency for investors?
- How can audit committees meet investor expectations for improved financial reporting and disclosure?
- What role, if any, should audit committees play in the investor relations process?
- How can audit committees better manage their relationships with directors, corporate management, and internal and external auditors?
- Given these and related issues, what should the charters of audit committees contain, and how can these committees be designed to fulfill their responsibilities?