What You Can Expect
This leadership training program focuses on practical strategies for delivering breakthrough service to your customers, employees, and shareholders. From increasing loyalty and enhancing cross-selling efforts to reducing costs and measuring performance, you will gain the tools and skills to boost employee and client satisfaction levels—while also increasing profits and growth. As a result, you will return to your organization better prepared to:
- Help average employees deliver exceptional value
- Enhance loyalty through targeted customer retention efforts
- Deliver more value to existing clients
- Use customer insights and data to enhance research and development efforts
- Measure the value of investments in human capital
- Improve hiring and training initiatives throughout the organization
- Link employee incentives to employee performance enterprise-wide
- Explicitly and creatively fund investments in service excellence
- Reduce costs by investing exclusively in service levels that clients value
- Align service cultures with strategic choices
- Customize leadership decisions to specific performance goals
- Identify and resolve personal barriers that impact organizational performance
How Will My Organization Benefit?
Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School are a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each leadership development program provides applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organization. You will acquire a fresh perspective on global business from our groundbreaking curriculum, world-renowned faculty, and an accomplished group of elite peers from around the world.
"After years of traditional training, this was the best learning method I have ever experienced. The professors were passionate, the sessions were captivating, and the peer-group discussions were powerful. Through the case studies and lectures, I could see the direct link between service excellence and profit growth. My company sent a group of managers to share the same state-of-the-art concepts and tools, so implementing changes was much easier when we returned."
François Chevillotte [Director of Customer Experience], Computacenter France, France