15–20 NOV 2015 | $10,000 USD
China's legal sector is changing fast, and growth opportunities abound for law firms with the right leadership. In a new program focused on law firm strategy and leadership in a Chinese context, you'll gain the insights, frameworks and tools that will help you design a winning strategy for your firm or practice, create an exceptional professional staff and firm culture, deliver excellent service, and lead your firm to new levels of success.
Mar–Jul 2016 Session | $45,000 USD
- 18–23 MAR 2016 — Module 1 (GSM, Peking University, Beijing, China)
- 15–20 MAY 2016 — Module 2 (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK)
- 10–15 JUL 2016 — Module 3 (HBS, Boston, MA, US)
Drawing on global best practices in family business management, this program helps leaders of today's Chinese family businesses leverage their firms' unique strengths as they increase innovation, design effective growth strategies, and plan smooth leadership succession—making the strategic and organizational changes that will sustain growth and success for generations to come.
MAR–JUL 2016 Session | RMB 540,000
- 28 MAR–02 APR 2016 — Module 1 (CEIBS, Shanghai, China)
- 22–27 MAY 2016 — Module 2 (IESE, Barcelona, Spain)
- 24–30 JUL 2016 — Module 3 (HBS, Boston, MA, USA)
Enhancing leadership skills and strategic vision, this program prepares Chinese CEOs to build world-class enterprises in a global environment. Jointly developed by Harvard Business School, China Europe International Business School, and IESE Business School, the curriculum explores factors influencing business performance and examines the CEO's role as it relates to strategic, governmental, investor, market, societal, and trade union issues.
AUG–DEC 2016 Session | $61,000 USD
- 21–27 AUG 2016 — Module 1 (Tsinghua-SEM, Beijing, China)
- 16–22 OCT 2016 — Module 2 (CEIBS, Shanghai, China)
- 04–16 DEC 2016 — Module 3 (HBS, Boston, MA, USA)
Offering the latest thinking on China and the global marketplace, this leadership development program helps you build competitive advantage. Jointly developed by Harvard Business School; the School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University; and China Europe International Business School, the program helps executives renew their perspectives, rethink their role, and manage more effectively.